Why is my green card application for my brother or sister overseas taking such a long time and what are some of the problems that are associated with these kinds of cases hi I'm Jim hacking immigration attorney practicing law here in st. Louis Missouri you know we've been seeing a big uptick in problems with brother and sister visas lately and I wanted to talk to you about it today on this video so here's the deal a u.s. citizen decides a sponsor let's say his brother and his brother lives back home in Pakistan and they know and they have proved that they are indeed brothers the problem is the Immigration Service is really starting to push back on these types of petitions now I'm keep in mind these cases take a very long time Congress has placed a cap on the number of brothers and sisters that can come from overseas and this has led to a very large backlog in available visas for most countries that backlog is currently around 12 or 13 years and from other countries like Philippines in the Mexico and Mexico it can be up to 20 years so there's a real backlog on the number of these is available that means that even if people's cases are approved there's no way for them to come to the United States at this time or to stay in the United States if they already have an approved case this is how the process works typically you file an i-130 application for your brother or sister and then you wait a very long time now cas does have a backlog and they know that these aren't available for 13 years so over what we've been seeing lately is that people are not hearing back...
Award-winning PDF software
I 130 processing time for brother Form: What You Should Know
The processing time is Family Dependents to Green Card (FBD1) Processing Times — Visa Nation The Green Card process usually takes 8 to 12 months. FBA processing time can take 5 to 15 years to complete, plus any additional FBD1, FBC1, FBC2, or FBC3 Processing Time for Adopted Children For children adopted out of the U.S. by a U.S. citizen, or by a U.S. citizen and a foreign national, the FBD1, FBC1, and FBC3 processing times do NOT start until the child's age 18. Family Based Green Card Processing Times, FBD1.5, FBC1.5, FBC2.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-130, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-130 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-130 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-130 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing I 130 processing time for brother
Instructions and Help about I 130 processing time for brother