Award-winning PDF software
I-130 checklist for spouse 2023 Form: What You Should Know
IMMIGRATION/TEMPORARY PROTECTION STATUS Date of Birth. Enter your Social Security Number (SSN). Your date of birth is not valid This is the date of arrival on a temporary visa. You are here under a temporary Protected Status (TPS) (Treatment of Family Unit as Non-Immigrant Visa Applicant; TPS holders must apply for a Non-immigrant Visa before coming to the United States to work, study or volunteer, or when seeking other types of visas). Enter your last date of arrival for your visa, or enter your dates of arrival in the box next to your Date of Birth. Use a format similar to this example if you do not know the difference between a month, a day, or a date. If you have a TPS application pending, for both parent(s), enter the date of the most recent application for each parent, not the last date of application. If you have no TPS pending, enter the date of your last travel to the United States. If you are under 14 years of age on an I-130 petition for another U.S. citizen (the non-citizen spouse), enter the date of arrival on the petition. If you are 14 years or older, enter the date of arrival on the parent petition. If you are under 18 years of age, and you are the child/spouse of any holder of a TPS visa (including, where permitted, one parent of the alien's child/spouse), enter the date of entry on the parent petition. If you are a spouse of a TPS visa holder and are not a U.S. citizen, enter the date of the alien's previous residence at the time of application or the date of first temporary residence in the United States. Dates of entry are required for both parents and siblings. Enter the date of entry you received in your current petition. If your petition is pending and your I-130 is not yet due to be issued, enter the number of weeks since your petition became pending. Please only use a calendar year. Your Current Petition and/or Order to Show Cause CIVIL ALIENS: Date of Arrival. Type your current petition number. Enter your date of arrival on a I-130 petition for another U.S. citizen.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-130, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-130 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-130 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-130 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.