Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

I-130 petition for parents processing time Form: What You Should Know

The I-131, Petitioner's Petition — USCIS The I-130 or I-131 is a new  I-130 or I-131 — Electronic Petition (E-Petition) Electronic petition is the quickest way to file and get your green card. This application forms allows you to submit your original passport or other form of  U.S. Document (Photo ID) for signature. The I-130 or I-131 application asks to upload additional copies of the passport or other  document needed to sign the passport or visa page. You do not need to submit originals with your application; you can submit copies of  photocopies of the documents when you have them;  U.S. passport copies — Visa Nation U.S. passport (2 copies if applying from outside the U.S.): U.S. Embassy U.S. passport (2 copies if applying from within the U.S.): USCIS office The applicant fills out  Form I-131 and signs and returns the same to the USCIS. The applicant provides the U.S. Embassy or USCIS office with  the passport documents listed below — or a photocopy of the passport. All passport photocopies must be clear, black and  white. (Not black, gray, magenta, or lighter shades). Photocopies and scanned images are NOT allowed for an I-131. U.S. Embassy or Consulate Copy Passport Page 1 Pay a 10 fee to the USCIS or Embassy Processing Form I-130 for Permanent Residence or Adjustment of Status When it is time for an I-130 for permanent residence, you may file Form I-130 for adjustment of status. You do not  have to have a petition filed for adjustment of status. When making this request, you must use your I-130 petition as the basis for the request. Once it is determined that you are not a U.S. citizen, you  must begin applying for a green card in the order listed under  Petition for Adjustment of Status and Petition for Naturalization Processing Times — Petition for Adjustment of Status Check Processing Times for Petition for Adjustment of Status If you are a U.S. citizen, see I-130 for more information. You must have a petition  filed for adjustment of status.

online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-130, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:

How to complete any Form I-130 online:

  1. On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
  2. Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
  3. Add your own info and speak to data.
  4. Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
  5. Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
  6. Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
  7. Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-130 by using Sign Device.
  8. After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
  9. Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.

PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-130 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.

Video instructions and help with filling out and completing I-130 petition for parents processing time

Instructions and Help about I-130 petition for parents processing time

If you are a US citizen, you have the option to file a green card case for your parents. If your parents are located abroad, there are some general concerns that immigration is going to have. The first thing they're going to want to know is, can you prove the relationship? So, your parents better be listed on your birth certificate to start. Second, if your parents have been in the United States before, they are going to go into their immigration history to see how often they visited and if they complied with their I-94. They are concerned that any visa applicants would have your parents who are considered immediate relatives, meaning that any kind of unlawful stay, if they enter the United States legally with the visa, can still prove that they came in legally will be forgiven, as long as they don't leave the United States and can prove their legal entry, even if they overstayed. They should be able to get their green card in the United States. There are certain conditions, though, based on their immigration history, where immigration will force them to go to a local CIS office for an interview. So be very careful that you review the case with an immigration attorney before going forward. If your parents are currently in the United States visiting you on a B2 visa and you just became a US citizen a few weeks ago, and you're from India originally and realized that it was going to take forever as a permanent resident if you didn't become a US citizen, this is your only route to be able to sponsor your parents. If you apply for them within two months of them coming to the United States because you just became a US citizen, it does look...