Award-winning PDF software
I-130 checklist Form: What You Should Know
Proof of Financial Responsibility or legal residence. · 6. Application Form — If more than one person is filing the petition. · 7. Signature Card · 8. Payment. Filing The I-130 Immigrant Visa Petition (Non-Family Member) · 1. Form I-485 (An Introduction to the Immigration Benefits and Requirements Program) · 2. Petition fee, as required by USCIS. · 3. Cover Letter. · 4. Proof of U.S. financial responsibility or legal residence. · 5. Application form — if more than one person is filing the petition. · 6. Signature Card. · 7. Payment. · 1. If the petitioner is a non-U.S. citizen relative, provide the documents required by the petition, in addition to any other additional documents that you may have. Please complete page 2 of form I-130, to provide evidence of the name and address(BS) of the petitioner and the foreign national relative(IES). Include all required proof as necessary for your application to be completed on time. The completed form will be mailed to your home. · 2. Petitioner-Beneficiary, if applicable. Please include the following: 1. Copy of the non-family member's passport or other travel document, and 2. If applicable, any other proof of identification and financial responsibility. Please submit only copies. Payment can be made by cash or certified check. The petition fees will be refunded. Please note that this is only a guide — please consult the relevant USCIS regulations for a complete listing of the filing fee. I-130 Petition Requirements You cannot file I-130 without a green card. If you have a child who is under age 18, your petition may be granted with an appropriate adjustment of status (i.e. work or student status), depending on the eligibility of your child for admission to the country. [5 FAM 402.7(a) and (c)(3)]. If you have a spouse under age 18, the petition can also be granted based on your filing agreement (i.e., a separate Petition to Renounce Alien Status that you signed, see 5 FAM 402.7). [5 FAM 402.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-130, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-130 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-130 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-130 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.