Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!

Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our customers 561

Award-winning PDF software

review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform review-platform

i-130 instructions Form: What You Should Know

With an eligible family member. (The immigrant and the family member must be related by at least the natural-relations test for each.) What does I-130 cost? A fee is due for every person filing Form I-130. You may also have to pay additional charges such as processing fees, immigration visa services, and non-immigrant visa services, such as processing fees payable within 60 days. Do I have to live in Oregon or Washington to file my petition? No, but you need to submit any supporting documents that establish that you and the other family member are related, under a common law relationship. You should check with a lawyer. What is “AFFILIATE OF MEMBER” as an immigrant? An eligible petitioner may be entitled to a visa, or an “affiliate of a member of a class or category.” “Affiliate” means someone who is treated as a member of the legal spouse relationship of the U.S. citizen, or if no legal U.S. citizen, of each other. The U.S. citizen is the spouse of the beneficiary. What is an “ICE” as an immigrant? The “Affiliate of a Member of a Class or Category” was also introduced in the Immigration and Nationality Act. The act gives the I-130 applicant the right to obtain a visa, or an “Affiliate of a Member of a Class or Category.” “ICE” means the same thing as affiliate. It is more exact since it includes an “ICE beneficiary.” How many family members do I have to designate as a “member of a class by which one affiliate of my spouse or child may be treated as a member of the legal spouse relationship”? You need to designate your spouse or unmarried child as an alien class member. Who can I designate as a member of my spouse or child to have my spouse or child treated as a member of the “Legal Spouse” or “Legal Child” relationship as established under I-130? You need to designate each spouse or unmarried child, by name. The spouse or child must be either an American citizen or green card holder by one of the following: U.S. citizen or green card holder on the date of filing, or U.S. citizen on any date before their petition is adjudicated, or alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.

Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-130, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:

How to complete any Form I-130 online:

  1. On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
  2. Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
  3. Add your own info and speak to data.
  4. Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
  5. Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
  6. Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
  7. Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-130 by using Sign Device.
  8. After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
  9. Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.

PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-130 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.