Award-winning PDF software
I-130 checklist for child Form: What You Should Know
Naturalized U.S. Citizen or U.S. resident alien cards (or a copy of your green card). Child's birth certificate, passport, or document to show birth abroad. Please include the following information. Parent's date of birth. Address(BS) and telephone number of parent living in the United States. Address(BS) and telephone number of parent living in the United States. Name and address of the child's custodian, if known. The following documents are not required but may further help with the application: Parents' U.S. social security number: Name, address and telephone no., and Social Security Number. Your birth certificate(s) if a U.S. Citizen or alien card applicant. Your passport(s) if a U.S. Citizen or alien card applicant. Your birth certificate (or other proof of birth abroad) if U.S. citizen. Original signed legal proof of your green card applications, or other documents supporting your application. Please Note: You do not need to show originals of these documents, but they may increase your chances of visa approval. Your birth certificate(s) if foreign born. Original or certified copies of the child's passport of birth, citizenship certificate, or other document(s) that shows your child's date of birth. If you have received a U.S. birth certificate, do not include this with a foreign birth certificate. If you reside outside the continental U.S. do not submit any original documents. If you reside inside the U.S. include a photocopy of a U.S. passport, your child's birth certificate, or proof of naturalization. (Please Note : The USCIS has indicated that if you have not received your child's original birth certificate a photocopy of a U.S. passport, birth certificate, or other document(s) that shows your child's date of birth can be submitted with your petition. Do not submit duplicate documents or other documents that are not originals unless they are originals. If you are not sure about a document submitted, check with the local office or immigration authorities that issued the document. Documentary proof of U.S. citizenship, green card, or current immigration status. Copies of all supporting documents. For non-relatives of U.S. citizens: Form I-130 can be faxed directly to.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-130, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-130 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-130 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-130 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.